Ultimate Gaming Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can introduce yourself

Go down

This is where you can introduce yourself Empty This is where you can introduce yourself

Post  Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:32 am

hey everyone this is where you can all introduce yourselves so we can all get to know you a little bit !! Very Happy Very Happy flower

Back to top Go down

This is where you can introduce yourself Empty Re: This is where you can introduce yourself

Post  Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 am

heyyahh everyone i am stacy aka GoM Mizz Cheeky i am 24 and live in west yorkshire but originally from cornwall i have a baby boy on the way 17 weeks and he will be here.

Back to top Go down

This is where you can introduce yourself Empty Re: This is where you can introduce yourself

Post  Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 am

Hey Guys this is Mike aka GoM TARVUDD DC, I live in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada but originally from Sault Ste. Marie. I've worked Construction all my life and hope to one day backpack the entire world either by myself, with my future wife (whom ever she is) or friends Smile

Back to top Go down

This is where you can introduce yourself Empty my name is b

Post  MrMcpressure Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 am

My name is Brandon i am 14 i like Xbox (mainly black ops wup wup) and if you have xbox add me : MrMcpressure
MrMcpressure
MrMcpressure
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.facebook.com/bgodden2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum